Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
123 posts
30,704 visits


Anonymous started this conversation
Note: This aidpage was started as a comment on "Aidpage of dishmansoo"


 There is a TON of help out there. First of all, start with the basics: welfare, food stamps and medicaid. With no income , you should qualify for all of the above. Social services can also assist with rent and utility shut off. If they can't or refuse, ask them where you can go for help.

 Other places to check are: Catholic charities, st vincent de paul, red cross, community action organization, etc. I have all the links on my national organization page.

 Also check my home page for links to soulight, lady christie, and a few other pages that have a ton of resources and help for low income individuals.

Contributed links:
Click here to add your comment...
woman in a shoe   in reply to Harvell
Hi all we can do on here is give u information the person u posted to not been on here for years. But u said that u sign up for social security and u don't have the points sign up for ssi though social security that for people that don't have the points to get reg social security when u do and they turn u down than find a lawer that deals with social security they want change u any money till they win your cass than they will take the money out of your big check but i can till u all ssi pay a month is 731.00 for the hold month it is heard living on it.
Talk to woman in a shoe
I am a felony and the state of Virginia (Jarrat Virginia, Sussex County) do not give assistance to felonys. I went ot social service and they turned me down for assistace. I am 62 years old and Social Security refuesd me becuase I do not have enough quarters in the data base. What should I do?
Talk to Harvell
Punkroku   in reply to woman in a shoe
maybe they froze to death... i think vodka helps prevent that since alcohol doesnt freeze
Talk to Punkroku
woman in a shoe   in reply to Punkroku
Hi the person u posted to not been on here in years.
Talk to woman in a shoe
you can always go to jil all you haveto do is steal something like clothes or food and you get food aand aa place to sleep which osts 4 times s much to taxpyers as sociaal security
Talk to Punkroku
theres no help in riverside besides food stamps and if u dont have a home or place to cook yoi cant buy hot food
Talk to Punkroku
heather4u2   in reply to Tammy35*
I am so depressed,scared, and I've been waiting for disability over 5yrs. and my Life is getting worse...I don't have an income.. I am lost for words regarding this situation!! I don't know what to do anymore.
Talk to heather4u2
frustrated in michigan   in reply to frustrated in michigan
Going back to San Diego, Ca next clue if I will have a roof over head or not. But
Working on it with Catholic charities and Saint Vincent de paul. Send up some great prayers. Thank you for your input. I appreciated it.
Talk to frustrated in michigan
frustrated in michigan   in reply to woman in a shoe
Do you by chance have a phone # for the free cat food place? I cannot locate on web.thank you
Talk to frustrated in michigan
frustrated in michigan   in reply to Mimi07
Hi Mimi. I have no money for these home businesses. Maybe later on down road. Thank you
Talk to frustrated in michigan
Mimi07   in reply to frustrated in michigan
Amazing company, makes working a mlm more like owning your own business. There is no commitment so if its not for you, you can quit at anytime, or just take a long vacation if you need a break. Several different ways to make money : Wrap cash, Loyal customer commissions, building a team, and bonuses. Anyone can bonus not just for the distributors that build teams but also for loyal customer enrollment. Its so fun and you will make a ton of friends. It brought me out of severe depression!
Talk to Mimi07
frustrated in michigan   in reply to woman in a shoe
I came from California on airplane with my two fur kids. I have had them 4 yes now.
The housing places for port huron ( sec 8 or senior)/is Closed minded on one cat only.
This is a nightmare. They are excellent indoor cats. I do not have money for boarding and refuse to sell or give up my other cat. Any ideas.
Talk to frustrated in michigan
woman in a shoe   in reply to frustrated in michigan
Go on line and type what kind of job city state are u can check on chriglist under help wanted. What city are u end. For me Warren mi
Talk to woman in a shoe
frustrated in michigan   in reply to woman in a shoe
Thank you . especially on cat food. Yeah- I thought my former state of medicaid was a hassle. Michigan wins that prize hands down. Lol. Omg. How do I find out about finding me a job?? Catch 22. And money to live?? Not quite sure how to find that topic.. Any ideas??
Talk to frustrated in michigan
woman in a shoe   in reply to frustrated in michigan
Well i can tell u if u only get Medicaid they not going to help u with anything. Thats all i get from the government here in mi. But all i can do is give u information where u mite get helped. Type need help with bills city state if u don't it under city state put county state u will see a list of places that can help if they got the funds. But every resource only help u one time a year. For food for your cat u can get food from the humanities society one time a month. Hope this can help u. Also when u got your medicaid card the paper that came with it sure had your work name on it
Talk to woman in a shoe
frustrated in michigan   in reply to Tammy35*
Dear Tammy
Have medicaid. No social worker. Getting run around. Call this #. Now call that #. No one actually helps you network. I have two cats that moved with me. They are my kids. No money to feed them once on street.
Talk to frustrated in michigan
frustrated in michigan
I am going to be homeless with my two cats. Scared to death. Been in this place about 6 months. No transportation. No busses. No way around. 15-20 miles to nearest town. Very frustrated. No job either. With no transportation. Almost impossible.
Talk to frustrated in michigan
Tammy35*   in reply to benkal
If you become technically homeless,Social Services can help you get into a place.Have faith,its the only way.I promise.I am here if you need to talk.
Talk to Tammy35*
Hi I'm 21 and my family and I are in desperate need of help but don't exactly know how to go about it. I have an almost one year old and my fiancée son and I are stuck in an area with no jobs andinner so we have no income whatsoever we can't move do to our lack of money and we have a deadline we have to be out of my father's place by. I'm not sure exactly what resources we can get I've been looking but it's very confusing to me. We really need to find a home but are at a loss on what to do...if anyone has any helpful information please let me know. Thank you
Talk to benkal
sonshinesas   in reply to held prisioner
Why not open the door and show them the way out?
Talk to sonshinesas